Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Brisbane dating - New to all of this

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Geelongd
ผู้มาเยือน

Brisbane dating  - New to all of this Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Brisbane dating - New to all of this   Brisbane dating  - New to all of this Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Free Dating Services - Can u drop it on me? My name is Tamara CRUSE
Brisbane dating  - New to all of this Sydney1 Brisbane dating  - New to all of this Sydney2 Brisbane dating  - New to all of this Sydney3 Brisbane dating  - New to all of this Sydney4
Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Mount Gambier online dating Melbourne online dating Hervey Bay free online dating Tasmania free online dating singles in Melbourne free online dating I am very energetic and spontaneosu. I can give head but love to be eaten out. I can do anything a man can do. I love to be spoiled then return the favor. I try to live life to the fullest... I try not to worry about tihngs that I can not control... I do not have time for games and drama. I am a very simple person. I am not mtaerialistic at all!! Just be real with me and I will be real with you! On the first date, hmmmm. Get some maybe!? Yep that should do it. But if the guy wants too treat me out to eat, thats up to the guy. If thats not too much to ask, send me a message. I am happily single. I am not necessarily looking for a traditional relationship. I enjoy men's company and have alot of sexual (and other) energy. I am very open to new experiences with the right man. More can be discussed later. I'd like to meet someone who can be my best friend and love. It's very important to me for us to have more then just what you see. I want to know you and I want you ot know me. It may sound cheesy to some of you, but I want the real deal. No games or bs. I like going to the movies the mall hanging out with family and friends. I even like to just sit at home and watch a movie and lay on the couch and relax. I miss having a boyfriend to cuddle with though. If u have aymore questions then just go ahead and write me a message.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Brisbane dating - New to all of this
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
 :: About Member 4 Minute :: Jeon Ji Yoon (전지윤)-
ไปที่: